Job - Office Manager
For our headquarters in Amsterdam we’re looking for an experienced office manager who can make our office run like clockwork. From administration to managing studio bookings and to organising events, it all will be your responsibility.
Are you a go-getter, accurate and do you have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar job? Are you that strong personality that keeps calm in any situation and who’s interested in working in a young, creative and energetic team? Send your resume plus motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amp.Amsterdam is the strategic partner in music for brands and agencies. We amplify brands with music. We find, create & license music for commercials and movies. We define music identities for brands. We give advice on music rights, music technologies & partnerships. We create enticing brand activations. And with our studios we create immersive 3D soundscapes and provide audio post production, sound design and voice-over recordings. We are a young and dynamic company with offices and studios on the canals of Amsterdam, downtown Manhattan, NY and in bustling Mumbai.
Responsibilities Office Manager:
- Financial administration
- Go to contact for internal and external contacts regarding administration questions.
- Support management team: travel, meetings etc.
- Responsible for the hospitality at the Amsterdam office.
- Production of Amp.Sessions.
- Manage bookings for our studios.
- Keep track of stocks of office supplies and order/buy when needed
- Responsible for contact with caretaker of the building for maintenance related questions
- Responsible for the look & feel of the office
Requirements Office Manager:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar job (admin, HR, PA, office management)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good set of social skills
- Organising talent
- Live in or around Amsterdam
What we offer:
Working in an energetic and dynamic environment; supporting a team of creative geniuses and music nerds creating amazing music projects all over the globe; going to gigs and festivals with colleagues, partners and clients; an office with canal view in the city centre of Amsterdam.